Tokyo, Japan – On the heels of the G20 Leaders’ Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, incoming G20 President Japan will host its opening meeting of the group’s research and policy advice network in Tokyo on 4-5 December 2018.
The Inception Conference of the Think20, also known as the T20, will help to guide policy innovations during Japan’s 2019 G20 Presidency that address priority areas ranging from trade to infrastructure development to climate change.
Among the featured speakers will be a ministerial official (TBD) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, Asian Development Bank President Takehiko Nakao, Japan Institute of International Affairs President Kenichiro Sasae, Institute for International Monetary Affairs President Hiroshi Watanabe and Asian Development Bank Institute Dean Naoyuki Yoshino who will co-chair the T20 Japan 2019 process.
When: 4-5 December 2018
4 December: Mita Conference Hall, 2 Chome-1-8 Mita, Minato, Tokyo 108-0073 Japan
5 December: Asian Development Bank Institute, Kasumigaseki Building 8F, 3-2-5, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 100-6008 Japan
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Trade, Investment and Globalization
- An International Financial Architecture for Stability and Development/Cryptocurrency and Fintech
- Economic Effects of Infrastructure Investment and its Financing
- Social Cohesion, Global Governance and the Future of Politics
- The Future of Work and Education for the Digital Age
- Small and Medium Enterprise Policy Faced with Development of Financial Technology
- Aging Population and its Economic Impact + Immigration
- Cooperation with Africa
- Climate Change and Environment
Access: Invited participants and registered media only.
David Hendrickson, Communications Specialist
Asian Development Bank Institute
email@example.com | Tel: +81 3 3593 5506 | Mobile/WhatsApp/LINE: +81 80 7361 5707
Forthcoming information on T20 2019 meetings, events and priorities can be found on t20japan.org. You can get the latest on T20 2019 on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.